Wednesday 7 March 2012

Author Spotlight - Character Interview with Christina & Shaw from "Evacuation"


Hey Readers! Today we've got a real treat for you. I was able to sit down with Christina and Shaw from The Future Savior Series. They've allowed me to ask them a few questions. I hope you enjoy!

***Spoilers!***
If you haven't read Future Savior Book 1: Conception or Book 2: Resurrection, be warned, there are spoilers afoot!

Good morning, Christina, Shaw. I’m so glad you two could be here with us today! Would you like to introduce yourselves to the readers?


Christina: I'm Christina Vaughn, originally from Pittsburgh until Charis, the prophet, somehow transported me to Meric. Apparently Meric needs me to save them from the evil tyrant Leticia. She has the ability to control people's thoughts. I've discovered that I can move things with my mind and I have visions of the past, present, and future. Leticia also has a very powerful son, Rayliex. Basically, I'm just trying not to get myself killed!

Shaw: Hello. I am Christina's Watcher. It's my job to keep her safe. I also have shape shifting abilities.

How are things between the two of you since I last heard from you in Jenn’s accounts of your adventure in Future Savior Book 2: Resurrection?

Christina: Actually, not very good at all. I just left Shaw at the altar because I found out he killed my father. The love of my life killed my father. How would you feel?

Shaw: I just hope Christina can somehow forgive me. I'm the reason she had to grow up away from Meric and never knew her father.


If you could describe yourselves in 4 words or less, what would they be?

Christina: Ugh! I hate this question! Okay… let me think… sarcastic, brave, kindhearted and adventurous.

Shaw: I would have to say: honorable, dutiful, strong, devoted.

Christina, what do you miss the most about home?

Christina: Indoor plumbing, hands down! Meric would be way better if I could take a hot shower!



Shaw, were you ever homesick for Meric during the time you were keeping watch over Christina?

Shaw: Although I grew up in Meric and it is my home, I never really belonged. I had to live with the Elves since I was a small boy. I was the only human with the Elves and, yes, they were very accepting of me, but I was still an outcast. I did miss King Davis and Queen Lorna, but Davis was dead by my hand… honestly, I think I liked being away so I didn't have to deal with killing my friend and king.


Christina, what is your fondest memory of Shaw? And Shaw, what is your fondest memory of Christina?

Christina: Fondest memory? Well, I will never forget the first time I set eyes on Shaw. He had just transformed right before my very eyes into the most handsome man I had ever seen! It was amazing!

Shaw: The first time Christina and I kissed. It was right after she came back from the dead. It seemed like I had waited a hundred years to kiss her. I'll wait a hundred more if that's what it takes for her to forgive me.

So it seems like Shaw and Christina have some issues to work out… I can give you a hint that things will come to a head in Future Savior Book 3: Evacuation. Pick up your copy at the following locations:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007F422AU/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ask_urHID.1M1VA2B
Barnes & Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/future-savior-book-three-jennifer-hartz/1109161021?ean=2940013890671&itm=1&usri=jennifer+hartz
Desert Breeze Publishing:
http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-268/Future-Savior-Book-Three/Detail.bok

Also, please feel free to harass me on the web at the following places:
Website: http://jenniferhartz.com
Twitter: @JenniferLHartz
Facebook: : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000624983529

And don't forget my exciting contest:
BECOME PART OF THE STORY! Ever wish you could be a character in a fantasy novel? Now's your chance! Stop by my website to learn more – http://jenniferhartz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment