Wednesday 14 March 2012

Author Spotlight - Michelle Leviigne talks about RT - Romantic Times



RT, anyone?

That's the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention, which will be in Chicago this year.

A LOT of Desert Breeze Authors will be there. We're even heading up a panel talking about Inspirational Romance, and how it's changed. We're not buggies and bonnets anymore. (Thank goodness -- I don't know about you, but I could never get into "prairie romances." I'm sorry, but I'd be too cranky in those corsets and heavy skirts to ever fall in love!)

Please come look for us at RT and say hi. We'd all love to see you. We'd love to get feedback from you, our readers, on what you enjoy about Desert Breeze books, and maybe stories you're waiting for from us.

PLUS: Desert Breeze Authors are giving away a Nook Color. We're having a contest -- details to be released at RT -- but it includes finding us in the crowd, getting our signatures, and then turning in the paper for the drawing. So make sure you look for the contest details and LOOK FOR US!

Let's make a deal: Find me at RT, and I'll have a special goody for everyone who identifies themselves as Desert Breeze readers AND you've bought one of my Tabor Heights books. What could it be? You'll have to show up at the conference and find me and find out! But if you want to help me plan ahead and have enough goodies to give you -- or even make arrangements to MEET THERE .... post a comment here, with your email address, and I'll contact you.

Do we have a date?

No comments:

Post a Comment