Thursday 16 June 2011

Author Spotlight - Marion Kelley Bullock talks about the state she lives in


Texas is chock full of beautiful mountains and deserts, forests and streams, beaches and lakes -- all kinds of scenery. We've enjoyed vacationing in the Texas hill country, trips to the San Antonio River Walk and various zoos. Texas boasts stunning sunrises and sunsets, fine museums, canyons and friendly people. I've lived here most of my life and I have yet to see it all. I guess we stay way too busy to travel as much as we'd like.

What makes your state special? I'd love to hear.

BUY LINK, HE WANTS ME DEAD: http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-175/Marion-Kelley-Bullock-He/Detail.bok

1 comment:

  1. Texas is my home state, too, but I've been in Missouri for 25 years, so it's become my home. I love the beautiful autumns and the snow in winter. And I'm blessed to be only a couple of hours away from Branson and that great family theme park Silver Dollar City.

    ReplyDelete