Tuesday 6 March 2012

Author Spotlight - Casting the Future Savior Series w/Jennifer Hartz

Before I really get to the heart of this blog, I'd like to tell everyone about an awesome contest I'm having:

BECOME A PART OF THE STORY!!! Have you ever wished you could be a character in a fantasy novel? Well, now's your chance! Swing by my website to learn more: http://jenniferhartz.com

Okay, for today's blog I thought it might be fun to cast the book! People like to ask me who I would cast as the characters in Future Savior if it ever became a movie (dream big!) so I thought it would be fun to share my picks with all of you.

Christina:

Ugh! She's the hardest one to cast! I think since Future Savior Book One: Conception, I've picked about five or six different actresses for Christina. Here are some of them: Alyssa Milano, Serena Gilroy, Kate Beckinsale. Right now? I like Sarah Bolger from The Spiderwick Chronicles. She might be a little bit young for Christina, but I think she would do well. What do you guys think?





Shaw:

Excuse me while I drool for a second…. Okay, I'm back. I don't think I would let people make a movie of Future Savior unless they cast Kellan Lutz as Shaw! If they wanted to do it without him I wouldn't sell the rights to it! He IS Shaw.





Jonus:


Zac Efron would make a fantastic Prince Jonus.








Rayliex:


Hayden Christensen is another actor who I had picked a long time ago. Rayliex is the tortured bad guy… who better to play that then Darth Vader! Plus he really looks the part.










Drexton:


Ryan Reynolds has the perfect amount of cheeky charisma to pull off Drexton. He's hysterical, but can also show a serious side when need be… plus he's easy on the eyes which helps too!












Beliza:



Not only is Mandy Moore so beautiful, but she also has the singing chops that Beliza needs.








Charis:

I've always liked Carla Gugino for Charis. I'm not sure what it is about Carla that fits, but every time I see her in a move I say, "Hey, it's Charis!"





I hope you've enjoyed casting the book with me. Sure there are many other characters in Future Savior that would be fun to cast like Markella, Leticia, Brezkin and Trayd. Maybe we'll hit those characters up next time.

But now it's your turn to BECOME PART OF THE STORY! Don't forget to go to my website http://jenniferhartz.com to learn more about this exciting contest. You could be a character in Future Savior Book Four: Desecration. And who knows, maybe someday we'll be casting you in the book ☺

Here's the blurb from Future Savior Book One: Conception… just to wet your appetite!

"I do not think it is a question of where, but when." were the words that Charis left my mother with thirty years ago when I disappeared from Meric…before I was born.

Shortly after being sent back I've been attacked by man-eating Vaipes. I've learned that my father was a power wielding Guardian. I've discovered that the silvery-blue eyes intriguing me my entire life belong to my Watcher, Shaw who is without a doubt the most handsome man I have ever seen. And somehow I need to stop a war mongering tyrant who can manipulate people's thoughts.

So my question isn't where or when. It is how? How can I help the people of Meric when I can't stop myself from falling in love?
Please feel free to harass me on the web at the following places:

Website: http://jenniferhartz.com
Twitter: @JenniferLHartz
Facebook: : http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000624983529

No comments:

Post a Comment