Saturday 13 March 2010

Congrats to Jen Ranieri on her QUASAR win!

From left to right
Gail Delaney
Steph Burkhart &
Jen Ranieri


I popped in the office the other day (I only live about 20 minutes from where Gail and Jen work) and Jen had her QUASAR with her. I must admit, it was very impressive. *smiles*

Jen is very kind. Her passion, dedication, and commitment to her work are just some of the qualities I admire about her. She is relentless in finding the right graphic(s) for covers. Not only that, for those who know her, Jen has an amazing sense of humour. I had an opportunity to spend NaNoMoWri Month with her last November, and I really enjoyed our mornings where we sat down and worked on our projects. She's a very motivated and motivating person.

While at the office, Jen and Gail wanted to take a couple pictures with her QUASAR to show to everyone. With an IPhone at hand, we snapped away. For those who don't know - Jen is a biggie techie.

Jen and Gail are very excited about Romantic Times (RT) Convention this year. They've got some really cool things planned for Desert Breeze and I'm thrilled to be onboard.

*smiles*
Steph

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats to all! So exciting for Desert Breeze. I feel blessed to be a part of this company...and in such good company.; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEPH--oh,thanks for the real live picture! Everyone is so cute and looks so happy! Jen, big congratulations on your award. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, you're so kind to post a photo. Now I can see all this for myself. Jen, congratulations again for the award. DBP is getting a well-deserved reputation for superb cover art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! It's so fun to see the smiling faces of you guys who've become a big part of my life, and to be able to share in your joy. I'm really happy for Jenifer. And I know that it makes us all very proud to be associated with such a talented lady and outstanding publisher. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what the future has in store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post It is nice to put faces with people. Congrats to all the wonderful ladies above for they all do a wonderful job

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Steph, and everyone. It was a real unexpected but appreciated treat! :-)

    Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture of all of you - it's nice to see that DBP won this awesome award. Congratulations, Jenifer. You made all of us so proud! I have a feeling more awards are in store for DBP publishers!

    Thanks for posting this picture, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing this picture makes me realize we really really need to hang some stuff on our walls. What could we hang?

    Oh, wait! Covers! :-)

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Friends, What a great photo, Steph, thanks so much! Wish I lived closer, this makes me miss all of you who already mean so much to me! So glad for this well-deserved recognition. The future looks really bright and blessed for DBP. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. I'm so glad and grateful to be part of DBP! Thanks, Regina

    ReplyDelete