Monday 14 June 2010

Desert Breeze goes to Lori Foster


Three Desert Breeze Author attended the Lori Foster's event this past weekend, Diane Craver, Michelle Levigne, and Nicole Zoltack. (above photo) Michelle was instrumental in putting together a Desert Breeze Basket with copies of Desert Breeze Books and an ebook reader. The winner of the Desert Breeze ebook reader was Cathy Matuszak.

Michelle let us know that the event raised over $5,500 for a shelter for abused/neglected children and an animal shelter. What a great cause to be involved in! Thanks to Michelle for putting together the Desert Breeze Basket. Michelle, Diane, or Nicole, we'd love to hear more about the event.

Smiles
Moderator Steph

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time at the conference. Michelle and I shared a room. I was lucky enough to be able to pitch to an agent and an editor, both of whom asked for partials so I was very happy about that. Although I didn't win any of the raffle baskets, I must say that the DBP basket was awesome. Michelle did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the weekend and it was great meeting Michelle and Nicole! And the basket Michelle made was beautiful. Thank you, Michelle! I did pitch to HQ editor and she requested a partial. Woohoo! The food was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, how exciting you got to pitch to a couple of agents! What an exciting opportunity.

    Diane, how exciting you got to pitch, too! I'm very excited for you.

    *grin* Glad to hear the food was good.
    hehe

    Moderator Steph

    ReplyDelete