Tuesday 3 July 2012

Author Spotlight - Interview with Lynn Marshall from A Hometown Fourth of July


June: Lynn, how do you like living in Ft. Freedom?

Lynn: I love the cool weather here in Washington. But sometimes when I don't see the sun for days on end, I get a bit depressed. At least my job serving as an analyst for the senators keeps me busy.

June: If you're an analyst for the Washington State Senate, you know your way around a computer. How do you put your skills to use off the job?

Lynn: As you know, my boyfriend Max Tate is a mechanic and doesn't have time to spend on the computer. Don't tell him I said so, but truthfully, he doesn't know a thing about googling. He doesn't even know how to google his own name. I have to help him. Well, I want to help him.

June: Help him with what?

Lynn: Max is searching for his birthmother so I've been doing the leg-work for him on some of the genealogy search engines.

June: Isn't that like doing double duty. You work on the computer all day, then at night you search for Max's birthmother.

Lynn: It is, but I'll tell you the truth. For once in my life, someone appreciates me. When I was growing up, my mom had too many kids to pay attention to me. I was right in the middle.

June: So, how are things going with you and Max?

Lynn: Promise not to tell?

June: Sure. And my fingers aren't even crossed.

Lynn: I think I'm falling in love with him.

June: I can see why. He's so handsome. And such a good Christian man.
Lynn: sigh

*****

Here's the link for the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0Gx4NBI88&feature=email

Find June at: http://junefoster.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Desert Breeze, for having me on your blog. Lynn Marshall. And promise not to tell Max what I said.

    ReplyDelete