Thursday 23 December 2010

Author Spotlight week - Marion Kelly Bullock shares her favorite author


My fellow Desert Breeze authors are among my favorites. J Wow! Guess you can see I know how to win friends and influence people. The DBP writers are talented people. If I start naming them, I may inadvertently miss some of the best writers. Might even make some of them angry. Some were chosen because they author ebooks and I really enjoy reading on electronic devices. I find it more relaxing. More about that on #6 (on Friday, I think).

Of course, I have many favorite authors. I read a lot of books: Francine Rivers; Karen Kingsbury; Robin Lee Hatcher; Teri Blackstock; Dee Henderson; John Grisham; Brandilyn Collins; Deb Raney; Victoria Holt; Harper Lee; Mary Higgins Clark. That just scratches the surface.

I asked my husband for help in naming favorites and he did. I don't think I'll tell you whom he named.

1 comment: